— The School of Athens (detail)
- Turney, P.D. (2001), Answering subcognitive Turing Test questions: A reply to French, Journal of Experimental and Theoretical Artificial Intelligence, 13 (4), 409-419.
- Turney, P.D. (1991), A note on Popper's equation of simplicity with falsifiability, British Journal for the Philosophy of Science, 42 (1), March, pp. 105-109.
- Turney, P.D. (1990), The curve fitting problem: A solution, British Journal for the Philosophy of Science, 41 (4), December, pp. 509-530.
- Turney, P.D. (1990), Embeddability, syntax, and semantics in accounts of scientific theories, Journal of Philosophical Logic, 19 (4), November, pp. 429-451.
- Turney, P.D. (1989), The architecture of complexity: A new blueprint, Synthese, 79 (3), June, pp. 515-542.