- Nadeau, D., Sabourin, C., De Koninck, J., Matwin, S., Turney, P.D. (2006), Automatic dream sentiment analysis, Proceedings of the Workshop on Computational Aesthetics at the Twenty-First National Conference on Artificial Intelligence (AAAI-06), Boston, USA.
- Turney, P.D., and Littman, M.L. (2003), Measuring praise and criticism: Inference of semantic orientation from association, ACM Transactions on Information Systems (TOIS), 21 (4), 315-346.
- Turney, P.D. (2002), Thumbs up or thumbs down? Semantic orientation applied to unsupervised classification of reviews, Proceedings of the 40th Annual Meeting of the Association for Computational Linguistics (ACL'02), Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, 417-424.
- Turney, P.D., and Littman, M.L. (2002), Unsupervised Learning of Semantic Orientation from a Hundred-Billion-Word Corpus, National Research Council, Institute for Information Technology, Technical Report ERB-1094.
- Turney, P.D. (2001), Answering subcognitive Turing Test questions: A reply to French, Journal of Experimental and Theoretical Artificial Intelligence, 13 (4), 409-419.